Tuesday, September 27, 2011

100

Happy Tuesday Bunters!!!!!

There are two things I associate fall with: Playoff baseball and ridiculous seasonal allergies.
I am going full force into both at this very moment. One I am very excited about, the other not so much.



For only the third time in Philadelphia Phillies history, we have a 100 win season.



It’s a beautiful thing. What makes it even better? We got that win against Atlanta, aka the Tomahawk CHUMPS.

I don’t think Shakespeare himself could have written a more poetic ending. The Braves are already in a playoff of sorts with the Cardinals… only this one is an attempt at MAKING the postseason. Ha ha hee hee ha ha ho!


There are only two games left to the regular season friends. Two games against the Braves. Now, all we can do is wait to see who will enter Citizens Bank Park on Saturday, October 1st for Game 1 of the NLDS. A few options are on the table, especially depending on winner of the Braves or Cards "playoff" to see who fills the wildcard spot. As far as who I think will get that final spot - I have a pretty good feeling that it will be the Cards. With all of our boys healthy and ready to play, our flat offense is coming back to life and I dont think Atlanta is going to be ready for it.

Leggoooooooo!

Just incase you were wondering how the playoffs will be played out:





Have a great week! I will be back on my A-game next week I promise. Its hard to be witty when your head is in the clouds.

-xo DiamondGirl215

3 comments:

  1. Can't possibly play the Braves in the first round... just sayin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... I told u im a bit out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take 2 claritin and call me in the morning

    ReplyDelete