Friday, September 23, 2011

Running Scared vs. What Me Worry?

Hoodwink’d    by cj hood
Running Scared vs. What Me Worry?

HAVE THE NL EAST CHAMPS BEEN LOOKING LIKE A COUPLA BOOBS AS OF LATE?

-Congrats to the Phils bka the 2012 NL East Champs!
-Big ups for copping home field advantage!
-but, f' whatcha heard.....(mutiple) losses still suck!
-I was the one who texted the Wriz to ask if he was nervous....come at me!!!
-I might be covered in 'worry warts', but "Anonymous" is covered in g-warts.....you know the time!
-Shine Sweet Freedom.....shine your light on me!
-I don't mind the losses as much as I do the lack of offense.
-calm down 'Nats it's the Lehigh Valley Pigs!
-multiple losses in a row make me madder than Mad's Alfred E Neuman (Neuman, Neuman, Neuman)!
-The Phils have done more changes (in the lineup) this week than Facebook.

 
SOME PHILS FANS ARE AS COOL AS A CUCUMBER IN A BOWL OF HOT SAUCE!

-i want to shake the hand of the guy who poured champagne down Wheels' pants.
-does day/night really need to proceed doubleheader?
-At least Ibanez & Mayberry are sticking to the game plan.
-Spy vs. Spy ie Oswalt vs Worley.
-Billy Crystal is a pompous ass!
-Does the Majestic Clubhouse sell Kratz jerseys?
-Our Lady of Injuries....pray for us.
-is the kornhole closed for the season?
-Gregory Hines greatest vehicle was History of the World Part I
-Francisco is trying to prove his Werth!
 
IF MY COLLAR POPS BACK INTO MY TSHIRT YOU’RE IN BIG TROUBLE MISTER!

-Pence has a bumpkin grin....you know you're thinking the same thing.
-How many times did Wheels say “Danny Espinosa the Philly killer?”
-the bullpen has had more lineup changes than Menudo.  I was expecting Ricky Martin to pitch the 7th last night.
-the NL East Champs hats suck!
-Josh Beckett?  more like Josh Wrecked It!
-”What’s Brown doing here?”
-my boy Rerun just hooked me up with a sweet Doobie Brothers boot! 
-how many Beastie Boys references can you count in this blog?
-i'm not scared nor cool as a cucumber, but somewhere in between......let's get 'bunted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment