Friday, May 13, 2011

The Curley Howard Shift Shuffle

Hoodwink’d    by cj hood
the Curley Howard Shift Shuffle

‘BLANTON’S POSSE

-Lee put up a sign in the dugout:  BATS WANTED!
-NBA:  Nuthing But A*Holes!
-the only Phil that should have back issues is Polanco cuz he’s carrying the team.
-looks like Lowe sobered up.
-the ‘Howard shift’ is gay (not that there’s anything wrong with that).
-I thought my Cool/Not Cool piece was f’in tight!
-Empty Net did better than Boucher.
-Blanton is back…and ya know he could never be wack!
-who the f’ is john wilt?
-Phils phried the Phish!
-I’m thrilled, but bewildered at the same time about having the best record in baseball.
-I’ll be in my 60s when the Lakers & Celtics get game again.
-my 6 yr old told me I look like Blanton…time to hit the Shakeweights a little harder.
-Sixers bust + Flyers blowout = more Phils on CSN
-btw…that = Howard Shift (I kid….I loved Brokeback Mountain).
-Sardinha is Hawaiian for “I’m no Chooch” 
-what about Kornhole calling in the closer Clarke?!?
-I got Francisco’s back!
HEY 2ND BASEMEN…GO COVER RIGHT FIELD…’SOINTELY!!!

-why won’t Amy Fadool friend me on Facebook?
-Ivan DeJesus could turn water into Schlitz Ice.
-can you pull a hammy in Extended Spring Training?
-J*Roll’s back alright….J*Roll’s back al-right!!!
-hey Halladay…ya mad bro?
-”if you build it, they will come”…didn’t pertain to the Marlins.
-Worley looks like a beefed up Sean Lennon.
-Schneider’s hurt…guess he’ll just have to take it One Day at a Time.
-more Orr less Valdez
-Phils/Fish Series bka Foul Ups, Bleeps & Blunders.
-my kids will be in their 60s when the Sixers get game again!
-tell your peeps to friend the Phillies Bunts Facebook page….Larry Wilcox has more friends than us…WTF?!?
-btw…I didn’t really love Brokeback Mountain, but Will & Grace wasn’t that bad.
-Rockies and Rangers and Reds…oh my!
-go register on philliesbunts.blogspot.com and comment on our stuff cuz I’m sick of responding to DiamondGirls’s articles on DB’s behalf so he doesn’t come off like a perv.
-Phils passed the 1st test of their rough road ahead…..let’s get ‘bunted!!!

‘SUP PERV!

4 comments:

  1. I thought Cool/Not Cool was f'in tight! I also think the 'Shift' is gay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe Amy Fadool dont like the bad boy rapper persona

    ReplyDelete
  3. leslie guedell was all over my ish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beefed up Sean Lennon...LOLZ

    ReplyDelete