Allow me to educate you:
1) Why would you pay, on average, $60 per ticket, only to sit there and discuss your fantasy baseball line-up for 9 innings? Seriously? I do not care!
2) If your child has been up since 6am….it is probably NOT a good idea to bring them to a 7pm game. I want the only stress during those hours to be game related….NOT subconsciously restraining myself from punching ignorant parents.
3) To my fellow female game attendees: I do not care who has what designer bag and where so-and-so bought their fantastic shoes. Oh…also, this is baseball, the Phillies colors are RED & WHITE. Lose the pink bedazzled crap. (gag)
5) No matter how loud you yell, the person on the other end of your cell phone cannot hear you. The cheering Phillies fans reign superior.
6) If you notice the fan cams pointing in your direction…..please remember this….there are millions of viewers at home watching their TV’s, pointing and laughing at the idiot calling his friends and pointing at himself on the jumbo tron.
7) Please do not bitch about the amount of fat and calories in ballpark food. If you want tofu and veggie crisps…..go to the ballet.
8) The Bongo Camera is ridiculous. Enough said. Idiots.
If I had the ability to address the pregame crowds with my rules of etiquette over the big screen, after the Phillies Ball Girls layout their rules….everyone would have a wonderful experience! Remember, I am not a bitch….just a frugal mother who is out, sans kids, and would like to get her money’s worth!!! Play ball & Go Phillies!