Friday, June 29, 2012

Facts of Life


Hoodwink’d by cj hood
Facts of Life
Kids, I’m speechless…I don’t know what to say anymore. I actually felt bad for Chase Utley Wed night (and normally I don’t feel bad for multi-millionaires who ladies worship). But the ‘chosen one’ returns and Cholly decides to go with a pigpen game. DUDE, F’ QUALLS! I HATE HIM MORE THAN REPUBLICANS HATE THE MIDDLE CLASS! CUT HIS ASS YESTERDAY!!! (UPDATE: Qualls was given the axe…God is good.) There’s a lot of positives coming out of the Phightans camp as of late, but the ‘usual suspects’ keep f’ing it up! I’m sick of watching and I’m sure my FB peeps are sick of hearing me bitch about it on the internets. Philly fans expect a ‘Blair Warner’ season, but they’re giving us a ‘Natalie Green’ effort. Word to Tootie!

BLAIR BROUGHT ME THRU SOME HARD TIMES BACK IN THE DAY!
You take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and here you have the Phillies
Facts of Life:
-J*Roll’s bat is on fire; Pence’s D sucks.
-Chase is back bustin ass; bullpen blows.
-Chooch is the King of Rock; we can’t afford to rest him
-Lee’s winless; Baby Roy has 2 W’s under his belt
-Show Girls; Magic Mike
-Vance’s faux hawk; my puppy getting shaved by Stevie Wonder w/turrets
-Martinez is gone; but Fontenot is still here.
-Dwayne Wayne; Dewayne Wise
-Obamacare; a Republican trips a kid to see if it’ll really work.
-Howard’s starting rehab; but so is Andy Dick.
-Cole IS our #1 ace; he’s ghost next season!
-Jenny McCarthy’s Playboy spread in ’94; her Playboy spread in ‘12
-cj hood’s legit LOLZ; (Blair’s cousin) Gerri’s sympathy lols
-Kendrick’s 2-7 innings; Kendrick’s 1st inning
-Jeremy Horst; liver worst
-Papelbon; barely needing him
-getting ‘bunted; Is It 7:05 Yet?

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to come up with a funny Good/Bad comment....Like the Phillies bullpen, I got nothin'.

    ReplyDelete