Monday, July 2, 2012

Seller dwellars




Hoodwink’d by cj hood

Seller dwellars


What’d you sell ‘em, buy ‘em, sell ‘em? Thome’s gone…I guess we’re sellers. I was excited to see Thome come back to Philly, but then I was pissed cuz he was constantly whiffing (I’m a dick). But then I remembered what a great person he is not only for the Phillies (hot bat in June), but for baseball and I’m glad he’s getting another opportunity in Baltimore.



However, is the Thome move a sign of things to come at the end of the month? For the CP Park/Cholly/NL East Champs era we’ve been big buyers #blanton #lidge #lee #oswalt #leeagain #halladay and last season #pence. But now what? That ‘it’s a long season’ bulldish is getting old…the window is closing slowly, but it is closing. So do we continue to sell #victorino #pence #hamels? Is it time to build for next season? Our farm is more baron than Mrs. Sandusky thanks to the RAJ’s idea that ‘pitching wins games.’ Yet in reality, it was a pretty good offense, that got us to 2 consecutive World Series. This season is like a 3 Stooges short: if it’s not Moe (starting pitching) screwing up it’s Larry stupidity (bullpen) or Curly’s hijinks (lack o’ offense). Different actors/same script. We got 99 problems, but paydays aren’t one!



Desperate times call for desperate measures, so off the top of the dome I would say:

-demote Mayberry

-teach Pence to play 1B

-if you do re-sign Victorino make sure it’s not for a bulldish J*Roll deal!

-demote Kendrick

-trade Hamels for a SOLID bat & a pitcher.

-trade Blanton

-send Lee to a psychiatrist

-PAY Chooch!

Amaro and the farms best prospects

I’m not a GM, so I don’t know the in’s & out’s of the biz. But when I’m at the gym and a guy starts bitching to me about the Phillies and I don’t even have any Phils gear on you know it’s getting bad! No LOLz in this ep…I can’t muster any up. Let’s get ‘bunted!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hamels won't bring major league talent. He will be a rent-a-player. Whoever trades for him will be attempting a playoff run. He will only bring prospects. RAJ usually gets back suspects.

    ReplyDelete