Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Job Vacancy

The Phillies announced on Tuesday night that they had accepted Chuck LaMar's resignation.  LaMar joined the Phillies in October 2007 as the director of pro scouting, and he became assistant GM of player development and scouting in November 2008.

Seriously?


^^^DUMB ASS^^^

There has got to be something behind this. Why on God’s green all be it wet Earth would anyone quit the Phillies?  I don’t mean in general. I mean right now. They have the best record in baseball. Since August, they took 3 out of 4 on the road verse the defending champion Giants, 2 of 3 against the NL West leading Diamond Backs and are in the midst of a series against the Braves where they will look to finish the sweep tonight.  If the Phillies only play .500 ball the rest of the year they will end up with 102 wins. ONE HUNDRED AND MOTHER FUCKING TWO WINS!

He worked in scouting. Maybe Ruben made him go to all the Mets minor league games.  Maybe Mick Billmeyer hit on his daughter one two many times. Maybe he heard the Wriz was going to do a Jeff Cole like expose on his ass. Or maybe he’s just the dumbest douche bag ever.

All I know is I wear a size 8 and a half ring and am more than willing to take his WFC ’11 ruby encrusted jewelry for my own use. Rube, I can report Monday. I didn’t check, but I’m sure the Mets farm sucks as bad as they do so their seasons are probably over, so I could get you coffee and read you the daily ramblings from Phillies Bunts. Mick, I don’t have a daughter but I have four sisters. Take your pick, man. I didn’t even know this dude existed so maybe Jeff Cole can do an expose on the Wriz. Haha, it be hilarious. I wonder if he could find those bouncers in McFaddens, the Wriz verbally demoralized. I won’t say what I did with the proceeds from the Phillies Bunts tees but what happens in the champagne room stays in the champagne room!

See ya at the ballpark!

Jay Wrizight



BTW if you thought this really was a help wanted ad the Bunts are always looking for talented writers send me an email or hit me up on facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Wheels had pics of Chuck LaMar and is planning to move to the Phillies front office.

    ReplyDelete